- St. Ann’s High School is a
minority institution. As such the first preference is given
to the Catholics.
Admission is left entirely to the discretion of the Head Mistress.
to the L.K.G. is based on the application for Registeration submitted
by the Parents and on basis of the date of birth of the child.
- For other classes i.e. I to X: If seats
are available admissions are made on merit.
The selected candidates can have the application form from
the Headmistress’ Office.
- The parents must forward to the Principal the admission
form correctly filled in and signed by the parents together
with the T.C. from the
school last attended
and a copy of the birth certificate.
- Selected candidates shall pay the prescribed fee in cash.
Cheques and drafts will not be accepted. Fees once paid cannot
- Please make a special note on this point.
Admission is not taken on donation basis.
- Information regarding the above matter could be intimated
to the concerned authority of the School.